First you need to connect the Nabox wallet and authorize it (if you need to create a Nabox wallet, please click here)
2. Log into the wallet
Enter the password and authorize to login to Nabox wallet, your wallet address will be displayed on the right top of the homepage
Note, that you need to have NULS to pay the network gas fee.
How to add Liquidity:
1. Toprovide liquidity, first navigate to the 'Pools' tab in the Nulswap app.
2. Being in the 'Pools' tab, now press the 'Add Liquidity' button
3. For the top Input, click (1) 'Select a token'. Then choose one of the token in the liquidity pair you want to add liquidity to. Here, we are going to use NSWAP as an example.
4. For the bottom input, click (2) 'Select a token'. Then choose one of the token in the liquidity pair you want to add liquidity to. Here, we are going to use NULS as an example.
5. Enter an amount on one of the tokens under (3) 'Input'. The other should be calculated and filled automatically.
If one of the token does not have enough balance. You will see an error and the button being greyed out. Please enter a lower amount to proceed.
6. Click the (4) 'Approve NSWAP'. If you are adding liquidity against tokens other than NULS, you might need to click enable twice for each token in your pair. Your wallet will ask you to (5) 'Confirm the action'.
7. The 'Add Liquidity button' will then light up. (6) Click to proceed.
8. A window will appear, (7)'Click confirm'.
9. Your wallet will ask you to (8) 'Confirm the action'.
9. Soon after, you will see your LP Token balance at 'My Position'
10. Click on 'Manage' and you will see all the details
You can repeat the above steps to add more liquidity, or add liquidity to different pairs.
Keep in mind that providing liquidity is subject to impermanent loss and may carry certain risks. Make sure you are aware of all the pros and cons of providing liquidity before taking any actions. You can learn more about impermanent loss by clicking here.