First you need to connect the Nabox wallet and authorize it (if you need to create a Nabox wallet, please click here)
2. Log into the wallet
Enter the password and authorize to login to Nabox wallet, your wallet address will be displayed on the right top of the homepage
Note, that you need to have NULS to pay the network gas fee.
How to Remove Liquidity:
1. ToRemove liquidity, first navigate to the 'Pools' tab in the Nulswap app.
2. Being in the 'Pools' tab, now press the 'My Positions' button
If one of the token does not have enough balance. You will see an error and the button being greyed out. Please enter a lower amount to proceed
3. Click on 'Manage' and you will see all the details.
4. Click on (1) 'Remove Button'.
5. Use the (2) buttons to choose how much liquidity you want to remove. Choose 100% to remove all of your liquidity from this pair.
6. Click on (3) 'Remove Liquidity'Button.
7. Your wallet will ask you to (4)'Confirm the action'.
8. After the transaction is confirmed, you will receive the two tokens back. And if you haven't remove all of your liquidity, your remaining liquidity will be updated on "My position"
Keep in mind that providing liquidity is subject to impermanent loss and may carry certain risks. Make sure you are aware of all the pros and cons of providing liquidity before taking any actions. You can learn more about impermanent loss by clicking here.